Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 101

Thread: Holiday Gift Basket

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Jinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi and I fixed my acct. to accept PM's..How embarrassing is that, not doing it correctly to begin with!

    Now you can send me the info. I still want to send something.

    Jinger

  2. #52
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who hasn't checked a box or not checked a box when setting up a new account?

    I'll PM you now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first donation arrived today!! PM Molly has arrived!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU HB Friend!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You'll be getting mine soon. AG Mommy, your DD is adorable! I think your siggy pic should be a little bigger, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you still need Bennett? I have the one that was on sale maybe two years ago. Just PM me where to send it. I also have an extra Molly's lunchbox & contents.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much. She is my real life doll [img]wink.gif[/img] Even though she is a little on the rotten side, and doesnt let me dress her up like she used too LOL. I am not that good at the picture posting thing. I kept resizing thinking I would use this one as the avatar, but couldnt figure it out [img]eek.gif[/img] So it became a small siggy instead. Maybe I will figure it out....eventually.

    Sukarako, thank you so much. I will PM you.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 18, 2006 05:47 PM: Message edited by: AG Mommy ]</font>

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Arf Arf! Please cross Bennett off your wish list. I'll see what else I can find for the box before I mail on Monday.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Jinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sending some $$ to help out. How late are you accepting actual items? (Recovering from my third orthopedic sugery this year has me still on crutches and pretty well house-bound, so unable to get out and do any real shopping for another week or two..I am thinking this Hostboard better do the little girl's birthday, also.)

    I will keep watching the AG site, too in hopes they release another dress for Emily...maybe a pretty Spring dress, would love to send it.

    Jinger

  9. #59
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The mail was full of goodies today!

    Checks are arriving-- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    I have deleted PMs as I've responded to them to make sure my box doesn't fill up so I can't go back and thank people individually. I hope you all know we appreciate every single one of you! The generosity on this board is truly amazing. Mari and I are both overwhelmed.

    We will do something for E's birthday and another Christmas basket next year, I think. Thank you all-- you are wonderful people! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Molly's Director Guide adn Craft book should be in the mail on the 25th (if the mall and/or post office aren't too crowded). If things are too busy then, I'll ship them on the following Saturday. They'll be there by Christmas. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •